The water heater booster works with your
tank to provide hot water past the tank’s capacity.
Installs on Electric or Gas Tank
The water heater booster installs directly on a tank’s hot water line to provide more hot water than the tank alone can provide. The booster delivers nearly double the shower time. The unit
senses the temperature of the water from the tank outlet, and activates when it senses that its inlet temperature has dropped below the user set activation temperature.
• Increase deliverable hot water up
• Compact design
• Dimensions: 8-1/4″ H x 12-5/8″ W
x 3-5/8″ D
• Digital user interface
• Adjustable activation temperature
• Adjustable outlet temperature
• Set temperature in increments of 1°F
• Easy installation on new or existing
• No need for additional electrical
infrastructure if installed on existing
electric water heater. Additional
wiring maybe required for a gas
• Field replaceable element
• Most manufactures include a 5-Year heating chamber and 1-year parts limited warranty.
See Residential Warranty Certificate for complete